2011年10月29日土曜日

I love alcohol\(^o^)/

Hello, a blog is begun from today.
I choose "Alcohol", because I love alcohol.
I drink about three times per week. and I drink many variety of alcohol, so I introduce it.
I write history of alcohol, how to make alcohol, suitable for cooking and so on.
Please buy or make the cocktail regarded as delicious.

The world may change.

------------------------------------------------------



Today, since it is the first report,
I would like to write about the most favorite cocktail "Gin and Tonic".



 Name

Gin and Tonic

 Material

Dry Gin           45ml
Tonic Water    105ml
Lime              1/4






It is said that it was born in India which was a colony in Britain. Although quinine water was drunk for malaria prevention, when gin was put into this, taste was good, and this style passed into Britain and replaced tonic water from quinine water. It is not sweet and is very fresh, so it may be set by the Spain food or the Italian cuisine. Since the taste is greatly different if the gin and tonic is made by ourselves or by a cheap tavern, please make a gin and tonic by yourself once.

1 件のコメント: