2012年1月10日火曜日

Highball

My tennis circle's name  is "Highball". This is no relation to highball of the whiskey with soda, but everyone mistakes for it. Because of my circle's name, my friends made me drink highball yesterday. So, I introduce the history of highball in Japan. A highball was usually drunk 30 years ago because the students who didn't have money wanted to get drunk at a low price and early. However, because of change of economic conditions, whiskey was not drunk several years ago. So, Suntory appointed Koyuki(Japanese actress) as CM, in order to wipe away an old image. As a result, although only this is not a reason, of course, it is very popular to drink.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ryo!

    I just read all your blog - good work! Hope your liver is OK. Have a great break!!

    -TED

    返信削除